You dropped your door key behind the locked grid and there is no key for that grid. You will have to use and combine different items and escape the room.
Write the first section of your article here.
Write the second section of your article here.
Note: Some of these objects may only be obtained through combination of certain other objects.
- 4 Batteries
- Cold Weapon
The first scene consists of the door you must escape through and the grid mentioned in the preliminary description.
- The first scene consists of the door you must escape through ahead of you and the grid mentioned in the preliminary description to the right. For future reference, click on the grid. The scene immediately shifts to a close-up of the grid. Towards the left middle edge of the screen, where the wooden plank wall meets the floor, you can see a strip of silver. This is the key you must obtain.
- Now exit the scene by positioning your mouse to the lower edge of the screen until it turns into a hand pointing downward and click.
- Turn right by positioning your mouse to the right edge until it turns into a hand pointing right. The scene should avert to one of a mirror propped beside a dresser of drawers.
- Click the gap between the mirror and the first drawers to your left. You should now be viewing the crevice between the mirror and the wall. Click on the wooden object to retrieve it. Exit the scene.
- Click on the thin crevice below the bottom of the column of drawers to the right of the vacant area where a chair might be pushed into. Obtain the battery. Exit the scene.
- Turn right. You are now facing